When you think Vegas what is your first thought? I bet you're thinking gambling and casinos, right! That’s ok that’s what most people think Las Vegas is. A lot of people say “Well I don’t gamble so I have no reason to go there for a vacation”. But that couldn’t be further from the truth. Vegas is SO MUCH more than gambling. There are so many unique things to see and visit in Las Vegas that do not pertain to gambling. Las Vegas is home to some of the most AMAZING hotels and shows in the US.
There is literally something for everyone, of all ages in Las Vegas. Here are a few of the amazing things you can do on your vacation:
- Visit the sharks at the Mandalay Bay Shark Reef,
- See the Conservatory & Botanical Gardens at the Bellagio,
- Take in the glorious water show at the Bellagio Fountains,
- See fabulous shows such as Blue Man Group, Cirque du Soleil, Zarkana, that’s just to name a few,
- Take a gondola ride at the Venetian Hotel & Shopping while enjoying the sites,
- Have dinner at Top of the World (360 degree spinning views of the strip),
- Attend a baking class at the amazing Bouchon Bakery,
- There are numerous magnificent golf courses to enjoy,
- Explore Fremont Street and see all that it has to offer,
- If you're feeling extreme there are some great places to test your fears like the Stratosphere rides and coasters, or indoor skydiving,
- Would you like an opportunity to drive something you have never driven before? Dig This in Vegas allows you to drive bulldozers and excavators in a huge sand box. Or you could drive an expensive exotic car of your dreams around a track at Exotics Racing.
There is so much more that Las Vegas has to offer that I can not even begin to list here. So when you are looking to plan your next vacation don’t rule out Vegas because it could be the destination of your dreams.
For more on a Las Vegas vacation or any other destination vacations please contact me.