Test Drive your destination wedding.
With Jen Maki
Just like purchasing your brand new car sight unseen why would you choose a destination wedding venue without checking out? Test drive your destination wedding. Did you know this was even possible? Here are some benefits of taking a test drive.
- Meet the staff, you will be introduced to the team of experts who will make your wedding dreams a reality from halfway across the world. Think of them as Cinderella’s mice taking care of all of the details behind the scenes so you don’t have to. You will see their commitment to quality as they are experts in what they do. This is also a time for you to see if you click.
- You will be able to sample everything. What better way to decide if this destination is for you then to sample it all? From appetizers to cocktails, cakes to entrees entertainment and even accommodations. You will have first hand experience of what you and your guests will enjoy and have memories for years to come.
- You will be able to see a live wedding and how the knowledge team orchestrates all the details to pull off an amazing event. Have you dreamt of getting married with your toes in the sand? Prefer a garden gazebo? Have you wondered what all the sizzle is about a sunset wedding? By being present you will be able to see for yourself which option is perfect for you.
- Talk to strangers! Instead of pouring over tripadvisor reviews why not ask people who have been at the resort for their wedding or vacation for feedback? You will glean helpful insight and honest reviews. In my opinion this is priceless.
- SOLD! You’re sold on the idea how do you announce what you’ve decided on? Of course you can post pictures to social media that tease your guests with what’s to come. Prefer the action? Consider shooting a few videos of the property, entertainment and don’t forget the ocean. Prefer to reveal through and in invitation? There are plenty of creative save the date cards and announcements out there. Use Pinterest for your inspiration; the sky’s the limit.